Individuals with expertise in their area often feel inadequately prepared to build and motivate a cross-functional team, communicate a vision with confidence, and/or navigate the complexities of managing up, down and across an organization.
A leadership coach offers a fresh perspective on what it will take to succeed in a senior leadership role, whether you are new to management or a seasoned executive. Lianne is a strategic partner whose purpose is to support you in becoming the kind of leader you want to be. She will work with you to generate new ideas, build confidence and competence, and take action based on a careful thinking process.
Lianne works closely with sponsoring organizations and individual clients to understand and clarify goals for coaching. A typical coaching package includes the following:
- Initial consultations with client and sponsor to discuss coaching plan and clarify objectives
- Client Intake and Personal Profile Questionnaire
- Regularly scheduled individual coaching sessions (typically 2 per month over 6 month period)
- Brief email/phone follow-up in between sessions to deal with “just in time” issues
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality assessment and interpretive report
- Action planning tools and resources
- Self-directed development activities and assignments
- Online and print resource materials for leadership and career development
- Ongoing confidential support, practical advice and feedback
- Three-way close out meeting with client and sponsor (optional)
- Optional 360-degree feedback
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimate of fees.