Individuals with expertise in their area often feel inadequately prepared to build and motivate a cross-functional team, communicate a vision with confidence, and/or navigate the complexities of managing up, down and across an organization.
A leadership coach offers a fresh perspective on what it will take to succeed in a senior leadership role, whether you are new to management or a seasoned executive. Lianne is a strategic partner whose purpose is to support you in becoming the kind of leader you want to be. She will work with you to generate new ideas, build confidence and competence, and take action based on a careful thinking process.
Lianne works closely with sponsoring organizations and individual clients to customize a coaching program. A typical 6 month program includes:
- Initial consultations with client and sponsor to clarify objectives and coaching plan
- Client Intake and Personal Profile Questionnaire
- Biweekly coaching sessions in person or virtually over a period of time
- Brief email/phone advice for “just in time” issues
- Leadership assessment with Optional 360-degree feedback
- Action planning tools and resources for leadership development
- Ongoing confidential support, practical advice and feedback
- Three-way consultation meetings with client and sponsor to align objectives and obtain feedback
- Optional coach report at conclustion of engagement
Contact Lianne to discuss a coaching plan and fee estimate.