Lawyers with specialized expertise in their practice areas often find the transition to leadership a challenge. They may feel inadequately prepared to manage a team, develop client relationships, bring in new business and/or navigate the politics of a firm or organization. What got you this far isn’t enough to succeed as a partner or member of the executive team!
Working with a coach, you will understand how to leverage your unique style of leadership and the importance of character in action. You will be better equipped to lead high performing teams; build positive relationships; contribute at the senior management table; influence culture change; and sustain your own professional career.
Your leadership coach will work with you on any of the following issues:
- Building and sustaining professional relationships
- Communicating value and vision with confidence
- Decision-making and influence
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Managing people and teams
- Implementing strategic change
- Achieving personal and professional growth
- Being a mentor, advocate and sponsor
Contact Lianne to discuss a coaching program and fee estimate.