Going Solo Coaching is suitable for entrepreneurs and professionals making the transition to self-employment. If you are a first time entrepreneur, establishing a new business can be daunting. Lianne will work with you to clarify your business vision and goals, and to develop specific targets, objectives and milestones. As a result of coaching, you will have a better picture of what you want to achieve, understand your market, define your services or products, identify the resources and people you will need to be successful.
Throughout the process Lianne will provide strategic guidance, regular and constructive feedback, and access to resources to support the development of your business.
What is the Commitment?
Coaching involves a commitment of regular one-on-one sessions (in person or over the phone) over a defined period of time – for new business owners a period of six months is recommended. In between coaching sessions, clients can contact Lianne for “just in time” advice.
- Biweekly coaching sessions
- Development of business vision and implementation plan
- Brief follow up email/phone in between scheduled coaching sessions
- Collaborative goal-setting, action planning and regular ongoing feedback
- Strategic advice for transitioning to self-employment
- Referral to reading material, business planning tools and resources
- Access to referral network
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimation of fees.