Going or Growing Solo is suitable for first time entrepreneurs and established business owners. If you are making the transition to self-employment, working with a coach will help you to create a business vision, set objectives and develop a plan with specific measurables and milestones. Seasoned entrepreneurs can also benefit from partnering with a coach during a period of growth or business transition to clarify what comes next and identify the resources you need to be successful.
Throughout the process you will receive objective feedback, a sounding board for new ideas and a fresh perspective from an ICF accredited coach.
What is the Commitment?
Coaching involves a commitment of regular one-on-one sessions (in person or over the phone) over a defined period of time – for new business owners a period of six months is recommended. In between coaching sessions, clients can contact their coach for “just in time” advice.
- Biweekly coaching sessions over a defined period of time
- Development of business vision and implementation plan
- Brief email/phone calls in between scheduled coaching sessions
- Collaborative goal-setting, action planning and regular ongoing feedback
- Strategic advice for transitioning to self-employment
- Referral to reading material, business planning tools and resources
- Access to professional network
- Optional personality assessment and 360 Feedback
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimate of fees.