Running a business can be lonely, especially if you are going solo! Coaching will give you the benefit of a “thinking partner” to clarify how you want your business to grow, deal with the transition into business (for first timers), and identify the resources you need to be successful.
Whether you are making the transition to self-employment or you are already an established business owner, working with a coach will help you to set your future vision, establish concrete objectives and develop a business plan.
Throughout the process you will receive objective feedback, a sounding board for new ideas and a fresh perspective from an ICF accredited coach.
What is the Commitment?
Coaching involves a commitment of regular one-on-one sessions (in person or over the phone) over a defined period of time – for new business owners a period of six months is recommended. In between coaching sessions, clients can contact their coach for “just in time” advice.
- Initial consultation to clarify objectives
- Two coaching sessions per month
- Introduction to Five Steps to Build a Business
- Development of business vision and action plan
- Brief email/phone calls in between scheduled coaching sessions
- Collaborative goal-setting, action planning and regular ongoing feedback
- Strategic advice for making the transition into business or business development
- Access to professional network and resources
- Optional personality assessment and 360 Feedback
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimate of fees.