For organizations undergoing significant change, retaining a career transition coach is an effective way to support people who are exiting the organization or those whose roles have changed. A coaching program provides structure and accountability, prompts new thinking and challenges people to take action.
Our professionally accredited coaches work with each individual to identify strengths and develop strategies for addressing gaps during a job search or career transition. We offer practical guidance for short and long term career planning, job search and interview coaching, and ongoing support for managing during a period of change. Throughout the process clients receive objective feedback, a sounding board for new ideas and a fresh perspective from an ICF accredited coach.
Our clients include professionals, senior managers and executives from various industries including law, financial services, academia, business and the public sector
Areas of focus for coaching include:
- Understanding the job market and how to conduct a proactive job search
- Identifying personal strengths, skills, values and interests
- Communicating effectively to potential employers
- Generating job search options in different sectors and organizations
- Decision-making, goal-setting and action planning
- Developing a presence online and in person
- Researching potential opportunities beyond job postings
- Tactical job search strategies
- Interviewing and networking skills
- Managing stress of a job search and/or organizational change
- Developing a personal wellness plan during a transition
Career transition coaching involves a commitment of regular one-on-one sessions (in person or by phone). Packages are available over 3, 6 or 12 month periods. Each package is designed to meet the unique needs of the organization and affected individual.
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimate of fees.