Whether you are a Senior Manager, Director, VP or C-Suite Executive, you may find the challenges of your role do not leave a lot of time for reflection and thoughtful decision making about your own career direction. Working with a coach will help you to clarify what you want and how to make it happen. With each client, we provide practical guidance to develop short and long term career goals, prepare an action plan and develop the skills necessary to make a successful move. Throughout the process you will receive objective feedback, a sounding board for new ideas and a fresh perspective from an ICF accredited coach.
Our clients include professionals, senior managers and executives from various industries including law, financial services, academia, business and the public sector.
What’s To Expect?
Coaching involves a commitment of regular one-on-one sessions (in person or over the phone) over a defined period of time – with a minimum expectation of 3 months. In between coaching sessions, clients can contact their coach for “just in time” advice. A typical coaching package includes:
- Initial consultation to clarify objectives
- Tow coaching sessions per month over a defined coaching period
- Career Navigator Workbook with assessments and self-directed activities
- Brief email/phone calls in between scheduled coaching sessions
- Collaborative goal-setting, action planning and regular ongoing support
- Feedback and advice on networking, interviewing and job search strategies
- Exploring alternatives such as self-employment or retraining
- Career development resources and planning tools
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality assessment and interpretive report (optional)
- 360 Feedback and Development Plan (optional)
- Developing a personal wellness plan during a period of transition
- Access to professional network