If you are contemplating a career change, feel stuck at work, want to better integrate work and life commitments, and/or seeking advancement opportunities, meeting with a coach is a valuable way to set and achieve your goals for change.
Issues that can be addressed in coaching include:
- Exploring career possibilities beyond job postings
- Assessing strengths and gaps
- Communicating career interests with confidence
- Developing a job search strategy
- Managingthe stress of a career transition or job loss
- Advancing into senior positions including leadership
- Balancing work and life priorities
- Marketing, interviewing and networking
- Moving into self-employment
What is the commitment?
Coaching involves a commitment to regular one-on-one sessions over a defined period of time – a minimum of 3 months is recommended for best results. In between coaching sessions, clients agree to follow up activities including self-assessments, reflective activities, reading material, conducting research, holding information interviews, attending professional meetings, and other steps that will move them closer to achieving their goals. Throughout the process your coach provides ongoing support, regular constructive feedback, and professional guidance.
Career coaching packages can be tailored to meet your unique needs, including:
- Career coaching for lawyers
- Career coaching for leaders and executives
- Going Solo: making the transition to self-employment
- Work Stress Coaching Package
Contact Lianne to discuss your needs and for an estimate of fees.